For Immediate Release
Wednesday May, 20th 2020
What Vapor Lab and Parent Premium eJuice USA, LLC is doing to prioritize customer and employee health during the 2020 Global Coronavirus Pandemic.
Vapor Lab Re-Opening Policy Bulletin for Guests
Phase 1 (beginning May 20th, 2020)
- All Vapor Lab staff members undergo a temperature screening at the start of each shift and again for every 4 full hours of working time.
- E-Liquid testing bar will remain closed during Phase 1 of re-opening.
- Store seating, lounge areas, self-service coffee stations and video gaming areas will remain closed during Phase 1 of re-opening.
- (Jeffersontown Location) Beer sales will remain suspended during Phase 1 of re-opening.
- We ask that you please maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from other guests, when possible, while in the store.
- If you are feeling ill, we kindly ask that you consider postponing your in-person visit to another day or utilize our convenient curbside option.
- While browsing the store, please take advantage of the tissues and hand sanitizer that we have made available for our guests in the event you sneeze or cough.
- Customer occupancy limit for each Vapor Location are as follows:
|Elizabethtown||15 Person Occupancy Limit|
|Shepherdsville||10 Person Occupancy Limit|
|Outer Loop||6 Person Occupancy Limit|
|Lyndon||6 Person Occupancy Limit|
|Central Station||8 Person Occupancy Limit|
|Jeffersontown||15 Person Occupancy Limit|
While our storefronts are NOW OPEN to the public, if you do not wish to enter our store lobbies, we are still available to safely serve you via drive-thru (Lyndon) or curbside (all other locations).
How to Place a Curbside Order
1. Call our curbside ordering line at 502-205-5004 and select the store location you’d like to place an order with. Provide us with your name and telephone number for loyalty points, as well as the make, model, and color of your vehicle so we can serve you as efficiently as possible. Our team will direct you to their respective location’s pickup/curbside zone so you know where to go when you arrive.
2. You may also call the number posted at each location to let them know you have arrived. Please note, our phone lines may still be operating at full capacity during this period. If you are unsuccessful at getting through, please wait a few moments and try again.
3. Upon arrival, our staff will safely serve you at your vehicle. Both cash and credit/debit cards can be accepted at curbside. Photo ID will be required for verification of age. After completing your transaction, you will be provided with a receipt for your records.
Order Online Click Here To Shop Online
Thank you for your patronage
As a small family-owned business, your continued loyalty and patronage is sincerely appreciated during this tough time. We know how important access to life-saving vapor products are. Vapor Lab remains committed to safely serving you as federal, state, and local laws permit. Together, we will get through this!
CEO, Vapor Lab
Location and Contact Information:
We are still available to safely serve you via drive-thru (Lyndon) or curbside (all other locations). To place a curbside order, call 502-205-5004 (all locations).
Vapor Lab Outer Loop
6712 Outer Loop
Louisville, KY 40228
Vapor Lab Jeffersontown
2727 S. Hurstbourne Pkwy
Louisville, KY 40220
Vapor Lab Central Station
3119 S 2nd St, Suite 200
Louisville, KY 40208
Vapor Lab Shepherdsville
187 Adam Shepherd Pkwy, Suite 12
Shepherdsville, KY 40165
Vapor Lab Elizabethtown
2030 N Dixie Hwy, Suite 100
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Vapor Lab Express Lyndon
608 Lyndon Ln
Louisville, KY 40222